Subject: Re: Loading objects from Scenes
From: Rowan Crawford <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 22:03:18 +1000 (EST)

>    I have an Explosion object which is set up in its own Scene and which
> explodes over 35 frames. I want to load this object/scene into my Space
> battle scenes, for instance parenting the explosion to a fighter and
> having it explode at, say, frame 90. However, when I load the explosion
> in using 'Load from Scene' the explosion starts from frame 0 in its new
> scene and ends at frame 35. I dont want it to start until frame 90! Is

Two ways to do it (assuming I've followed the problen correctly):

1.	in the original explosion scene, offset the whole anim by
	how ever many frames using the "shift all keys" option in "scene".

2.	after loading-from-scene, go into all the motion graphs for
	any motion relating to the explosion and use "sift keys" and
	"shift frames by" whatever amount.

--

While on the subject of "load from scene", can someone PLEASE make an
arexx script/plugin which brings up a requester listing all the objects
and lights in teh given scene and lets you select which ones you want
to load in.

And also, i think all file requesters should allow you to select multiple
objects when loading in. When you have created 20 objects for a new scnene,
it'd be so much nicer to be able to load them all in one go.

Row.

--
Animagrafx

--
Rowan Crawford <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]